Stuff the Truck!
Donate your gently used and unwanted items at Waterfront Thrift Store‘s Stuff the Truck! You’re gonna be spring cleaning anyway… trading out that 4K TV for the 8K TV, upgrading your wardrobe, getting rid of all those DVD’s you told yourself you’d watch but never did (that complete series box set of Highlander looked so exciting, I know), so why not give it away and help make an impact for those who are less fortunate? Not only do they become great bargains for those who are thrift hunters, but the money made from selling your cool old stuff goes to help us in doing more and more rescue and recovery.
Saturday, May 5th from 9am to 2pm.
The First, A National Banking Association: 6140 Airport Blvd., Mobile AL, 36608
The First Bank
To make it easier on you to donate stuff!
As you’re going out shopping, to the beach, playing laser tag, or whatever you might do on a Saturday, stop by The First and one of our volunteers will take your donations and load ’em on the truck.
Didn’t hear me? That’s cool, I’ll repeat it. Stuff the Truck! Donate your things! Saturday 5th! The First Bank!
What items can I donate?
- Men’s, Women’s and Children’s Clothing, Fashion Accessories and Shoes
- Gently-Used Furniture
- Linens, Comforters, Blankets, Pillows, Bath Towels and Sheets
- Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Microwaves and Small Appliances
- Flat Screen TV’s and Electronics
- Hardware, Hand Tools and Power Tools
- Patio Furniture, Gardening Tools, Lawn Mowers and Outdoor Equipment
- Knick Knacks, Home Decor and Art
- Musical Instruments of all kinds and conditions
- Toys and Plush (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Books, Magazines, CDs, DVDs, LPs, VHS and Cassette Tapes and Other Media
- Collectibles, Antiques and Other Unique Items
- Recyclable Materials: Aluminum, Scrap Metals, Textiles (Including: Damaged Clothing, Single Shoes, Hats, Belts, Ties, Linens, etc.), Books and Wire (Including: Christmas Lights and Cords)
What items aren’t accepted?
- Used Mattresses
- Tube TVs or Computer Monitors
Where else can I drop donations off?
All seven of our Thrift Stores and our Recycling and Donation Center can accept donations!
- Foley Thrift Store: 2365 McKenzie Street, Foley AL, 36535
o All donations accepted 9am-4:30pm, small donations accepted in store until 7pm
- Recycling and Donation Center: 388 West Herman Street, Pensacola FL, 32505
o Donations Accepted 9am-3pm
For our other Thrift Store locations, visit WaterfrontThrift.org/shop.