Waterfront Rescue Mission offers a nationally renowned Addiction Recovery Program for men as well rescue services for the homeless. Our highly structured program curriculum, teaching, individual, group counseling and vocational transition opportunities are firmly rooted in the Gospel. These programs offer opportunities for personal and spiritual enrichment and designed to help men to deal with the life-dominating issues that have led them into their current situation.
Rescue & Recovery Services Overview
Men desiring to live free from addiction can interview for our program and begin their journeys toward recovery at Waterfront Rescue Mission Campuses in Mobile or Pensacola, Florida. Contact the Mission by email or call 888-853-8655 to learn more.
Waterfront Rescue Mission helps men address life-dominating issues. Healing and restoration are the goals of this Christ-centered model that promotes self-sufficient, productive members of the community.
Lemuel Weeks came to Waterfront Rescue Mission of Mobile looking for a meal. What he got was a changed life.
Services Rendered & Annual Statistical Program Costs (Mobile Campus)
- 50,000+ Meals Served
- 19,000+ Nights of Shelter Provided
- 42% Primary Recovery Program Graduation Rate – Approximately 150 men graduate with nearly half continuing through the Mission’s Career Development Program
- 13% of Program Clients are U.S. Veterans
- One Nights Shelter, including meals, clothing, showers and laundry services costs Waterfront Rescue Mission $30 per day per individual served
- A full Recovery Program is 12 months. That includes nightly shelter, daily provisions, counseling, addictions recovery, job-readiness and life-skills training and medical services. The cost of a man to complete the Recovery Program is $20,200 (average $55 per day).
- ANNUAL Mission Operating Expense Snapshot: 80% Programs and Services, 15% Administrative Services, 5% Fundraising
- Annual Report
- Every dollar invested into Waterfront Rescue Mission Programs yield a return of $6 in services; saving taxpayers in Florida and Alabama $3.5 million on average
Read Bill’s story to see how our Recovery Programs are transforming the lives of homeless people in Mobile, Alabama.
Click HERE to make an investment into our community by investing into the lives of others.